Home Health Services brings a high standard of skilled nursing and therapeutic care to your home.
- Blood pressure, diabetic and pain management; post surgical and post hospitalization care; catheter, ostomy, and wound care; IV therapy; lab draws; medication, nutritional and safety assistance; and home health aids.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Registered Nurses lead your home health team. They bring a high standard of skilled nursing and therapeutic care to your home. They work with you to help plan your recovery and learn ways to increase or maintain your independence at home.
Some of the ways home health can help include;
- Blood Pressure Management
- Diabetic Management
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy
- Tracheotomy Care
- Dressing Changes
- Post Surgical Care
- Catheter and Colostomy Care
- Lab Draws/Speciman Services
- Post Hospitalization Care
- Wound Care
- Medication Management
- Nutritional Assistance
- Safety Education
Northern Lights also has home health aides available to help with bathing, dressing or other such needs.
Physical Therapy is available to work with our in home customers on walking, strengthening and other programs to maintain their independence while home.
- Occupational Therapy - Enhances safety and independence with activities of daily living
- Physical Therapy - Enhances safety and independence with ambulation and mobility
- Speech Therapy - Enhances speech, communication and swallowing function