Northern Lights is your community nursing facility offering short-term rehabilitation, and long term care. We have the capacity for 65 residents to include 23 private and 21 semi-private rooms. Northern Lights offers specialized care such as;
- IV Therapy
- Pain management
- End-of-life and palliative care
- Infectious disease managment
- Wound care by certified wound nurses
Tailored services exist within an environment of individualized 24-hour care to include nursing, social, physical and spiritual programs.
- 65 Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Experienced , trained and specialized staff
- Outdoor Patio Living Area: Gardens created and maintained by our residents
- Relaxed shared and individual dining
- Private resident and family visiting areas
- Northern Lights Cafe
- Beauty Salon and Barber Services
- IV Therapy
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care – End of life care
- Infectious Disease Management
- Nutritional Care: daily meals, snacks, special diets prescribed by physician, monitoring weight loss/gain and meal acceptance
- Tracheotomy Care and Respiratory Care
- Wound Care
- Social, Recreational and Cultural Programs
- Physical Exercise Programs
- Religious Services
- Community Outings
- Community Concerts
- MUSIC & MEMORY PROGRAMMING
We offer more than just Bingo!
The goal of the Resident Life Department is to get your loved ones out in the community; keeping them as active as they were once before.
Fall is closing in on us, and with winter soon to follow we know that many of our recreational activities will revolve around large indoor events. (With some outings of course!)
If you are looking to bring entertainment to Northern Lights please contact us.
Looking to Volunteer?
Stop by Northern Lights and ask the front desk for an application! We are always looking to add more varitety to our evening programming. We love children and pet visits too.
Enhances safety and independence with activities of daily living
- Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy